Senior League At A Glance
- Managers for our league completed the draft on 5/9 and rosters are now set. Players that tried out will hear from their coach by the end of this week (5/13).
- The season runs from Memorial Day to end of July
What you should know:
- As with most organizations, NBA is evolving/changing to meet the needs of high school players and families looking for a quality baseball experience that costs less than $400 vs. an intense, expensive travel team that is 5-10x more.
- Historically, we have had two divisions - Division 1 (competitive) and Division 2 (recreational). This year, we have combined into one league with two "conferences" - American and National.
- This change is a result of the talent levels becoming similar and players prioritizing being on teams with their friends.
- More details as we get closer to opening day on Monday, May 30th.
We look forward to the opportunity for all our players and families to have fun, make memories, and experience Hometown Baseball that NBA has provided for the past 67 years.
President - Naperville Baseball Association